After cold calling and sending personalized messages, email & letters you will start getting leads. Enter inbound leads and qualify them to convert into your customer.
Case I: Adding a new lead (walk-in or incoming phone-call) who is not in your contact list.
1. Type name of the new person in Quick Search Bar.
2. As the person is not in your contact list side-bar will become blank. Now click on Add button.
3. Enter Note of conversation with person along with other contact details and available information.
4. Set Next Action if he/she has asked for call/meeting.
5. Enter Date-Time of call/meeting to be scheduled.
6. Select Call Purpose as Qualify Lead from the list for call/meeting.
7. If call/meeting is not scheduled leave Date-Time blank. Then click on Save button.
Case II: Adding a new lead (walk-in or incoming phone-call) who is already in your contact list.
1. Type name of the person in Quick Search Bar.
2. As the person is already in your contact list he will appear in side-bar. Now click on his Name.
3. Click Next Action buttton. Action toolbar will appear on screen.
4. Enter Note about the discussion between both of you.
5. Set Next Action as Call or Meeting.
6. Enter Date-Time of call/meeting.
7. Select Set Purpose as Qualify Lead.
8. Select Next Action from the list (if required).
9. Select Assign To person from the list (if required).
10. Finally click Done and Next button to save lead.
You will get list of Leads to Qualify in Events Email.
Click Find button on Home Screen.
1. Select Purpose as Qualify Lead.
2. Click on Ok button.
A list of Leads to Qualify will appear on home screen.
Make Phone calls one by one to take appointment. To enter call details refer How to make preset calls