Once the sale is closed successfully that person will not be ignored. Review date will be set automatically for repeat sale. You can also find more opportunities for cross-selling.
Case I: Meeting was scheduled and you closed the sale in meeting.
1. Click Meeting Schedule button on Today Bar.
2. Select Sale Done from Meeting Response option.
3. Enter Note about the discussion in meeting between both of you.
4. Set Next Action to be taken.
5. Enter Date-Time for next Review.
6. Finally click Done and Next button to save meeting details.
Sale Closed is marked and person will be transferred to Review for cross-selling in future.
Case II: Meeting was not scheduled. But still you want to set review after successful sale.
1. Search name of the person from Quick Search Bar for whom you want to set review.
2. Click Next Action button on Today Bar.
3. Select Review from Set Purpose option.
4. Enter Note about the discussion in meeting between both of you.
5. Set Next Action to be taken.
6. Enter Date-Time for next Review.
7. Finally click Done and Next button to set action.
Sale Closed is not marked, but still person will be transferred to Review for cross-selling in future.
Click Find button on Home Screen.
1. Select Review from Purpose section.
2. Click on Ok button to show persons Waiting for Review on home screen.
You will get the list of contacts waiting for Review.
Now click Phone calls button and select Preset Calls option. The contacts will not be available in Cold Calls option, because review calls are already set for future. To enter call details refer How to make preset calls
To make cross-selling by finding new opportunities refer How to find new opportunites